If you like DIY decorations that are cheap and super easy, than these jungle vines might be right up your ally!
For T’s dinosaur themed party, I made one large vine to decorate his play area.
- Brown paper bags (how many depends on how long you want your vine to be)
- Green construction paper
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Cut off the bottoms of your paper bags
- Cut a slit down the side of the bag so that it lays down flat as one long piece
- Crunch up the bag into a ball once or twice. This will make it easier to twist.
- Twist the bag vertically. Do this with all of your bags.
- Use your hot glue gun to connect your vine pieces.
- To make the leaves, use green construction paper. Fold the paper in half vertically, and cut out half a leaf so that when you open it up it will be symmetrical.
- Glue your leave on.
- Viola! All done!