(Disclaimer: This post does NOT contain any affiliate links. Any products mentioned are simply products that I personally use and enjoy.)
If you are the parent of a child in diapers, then you have probably acquired a number of wipes containers. Now, you don’t need me to tell you that with little ones there are countless items that now need to find a home. Here are some of my favorite uses for wipes containers:
- Mommy’s Milk containers- Put the case in the freezer, and put your extra breast milk in it. I store my breast milk in bottles, but wipe containers are the perfect size for storing breast milk bags.
- Infant washcloths- These have so many uses, and it is great having them easily accessible.
- Ribbon Pull Play- Fill the container with ribbons and/or fabric scraps. Then, allow your little one to have fun pulling them out. Just be sure to have a container that has a soft opening such has the Huggies containers.
- Emergency Car Kit- Fill an empty wipes container with things that may be useful on a long car trip or if you have broken down. Some ideas are: hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, a pen, a plastic trash bag, a hair tie, a comb, a nail file, a tooth pick, gum…
- Hold Homemade Food Pouches-they’re the perfect size, and storing them this way in the freezer helps to keep things organized.
- First Aid Kit- They’re the perfect size for a travel or back up first aid kit.